Our cars, like our clothing, are an extension of our personality. But, unlike the fashion world — where sites like JustFab and StyleGenie simplify the shopping process by pairing its shoppers with wardrobes based on carefully guided personality tests and/or questionnaires — automotive shoppers have never before had the opportunity to easily find which cars would be the best fit for their personality, until now…
Introducing: CarTron from Carhub.com
- CarTron is the first-ever Advance Algorithm Personality Test (AAPT), designed by leading experts in behavioral science and statistics, as well as the automotive industry. The team that created it is led by data scientist Ravi Iyer, Ph.D. in Social Psychology, whose work has been featured in the New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and dozens of peer-reviewed scholarly articles.
- CarTron is designed to be fast, fun, science-based, and is 100% guaranteed to be impartial. Its advanced algorithm uses only data collected from multiple sources, including other test-takers, and never stops learning from it. So the more people interact with CarTron, the smarter it gets.
- The only information required of someone taking the test is how much they’d like to spend on a car (based either on a monthly loan payment, lease payment, or total purchase price) and the body type of the vehicle preferred (e.g. SUV, coupe, sedan, etc.) But, even if unsure of the type, CarTron will consider all available vehicles when determining the right car recommendation. You can also choose between new and used cars.
Consider the following data points for your audience:
- Most people spend more than 12 hours researching online, yet online resources are mainly aimed at describing specific models or offering one-size-fits-all ratings.
- Over 60% of new car buyers (70% for used) have no specific car model in mind when they begin their car shopping journey.
- Most people are obsessed with getting the right deal, before they even know what’s the best car for them.
Author: Digital Dealer
Digital Dealer exists to help dealers and their managers sell more vehicles more profitably by creating the best live events and media in the industry.