Las Vegas, NV – MPi (www.mpiworldclass.com), a leading provider of revenue and retention solutions for automotive dealership service departments, today announced that company president Rich Holland will be a featured speaker at the 14th Digital Dealer Conference and Exposition in Orland, FL, May 7-9, 2013. Holland’s presentation titled “Transforming your Service Drive into a Sales Drive” will be held Tuesday, May 7, 2013, at 1:00 pm. Attendees will learn how to empower the service department with tools that build connections with customers and drive owner retention throughout the lifecycle of the vehicle. Watch Video
Technology in the service lane helps dealerships:
- Turn service customers into new vehicle sales customers
- Inspect every vehicle thoroughly to boost per-repair-order parts and labor profitability
- Hone customer-engagement processes to improve customer retention
- Conquest the service business from customers’ families and friends
New technologies in the service department have helped dealerships:
- Increase annual service revenues 21% and more
- Boost revenue per repair order $55 and higher
- Double the volume of vehicles inspected
- Increase fixed absorption rates 20%and more
- Sell up to 6 times as many vehicles out of their service drive
The ideas Holland will share are to help service departments create a plan for profitability despite today’s challenges in automotive services and repairs. Attendees will learn five key actionable points:
1) How to develop a client retention strategy that builds trust between the dealership and the customer
2) How to develop processes that turn service customers into new vehicle sales customers
3) How to create follow up marketing strategies that engage customers who’ve declined recommendations
4) How to create a personalized service experience utilizing mobile technology
5) How to identify new opportunities and metrics to use to identify and remedy inefficiencies in service work flow.
“It is a challenge for auto dealer service departments to remain profitable and viable contributors to the business with fewer units in operation, longer maintenance intervals, and higher vehicle quality. The subsequent reduction in vehicle volumes means that every visit, no matter how small, needs to be viewed as a vital opportunity. Many service directors are leveraging technology to be more efficient and profitable. Join my presentation to learn some best practice tips on how to do this. I hope to see you there,” said Holland.
MPi’s leading service department software EDGE WorldClass™ is a comprehensive product suite for the service department that is a more flexible, nimble and personalized approach; customizable to fit the exact needs of any dealership. From Express to Mobile technology, to any configuration of service bays, EDGE WorldClass™ empowers customer pay profitability.
The company recently conducted a study of the more than 1,300 new car franchises using EDGE WorldClass and found that in 2012, the average MPi auto dealer generated over $42,000 per month in incremental inspection generated customer pay sales. This data was taken from a study of more than 11,500,000 ROs written by MPi dealers in 2012. EDGE WorldClass™ will be demonstrated at MPi’s booth at the 14th Digital Dealer Conference and Exposition. To sign up for a demonstration call 888-503-8040 or visit http://www.mpiworldclass.com/contact.aspx
For more information visit: http://www.MPiWorldClass.com