Attendees can register for demos of iDMS, a highly integrated, 100 percent web-based solution specifically tailored to the needs of independent dealers.
SAN CLEMENTE, Calif. – Sept. 28, 2016 – After more than a year of dedicated development and collaboration with dealers, DealerSocket will officially release iDMS at the company’s User Summit, Oct. 3-5, in San Antonio, Texas. iDMS marks the first of several upcoming product launches for DealerSocket’s full-scale, integrated technology platform tailored to independent dealers.
“Our independent platform’s seamless integrations will provide tremendous flexibility for each product suite, including iDMS,” said Jennifer Lee, Vice President of Product Strategy. “Once all our independent products have launched on the platform, users will be able to access tools based on their job role, rather than by product line.”
iDMS is a highly integrated solution including flexible accounting, powerful desking, an integrated lender portal, integrated service shop management, unsurpassed workflow and queuing processes, and robust reporting analytics.
Director of Product and Engineering Jeff McCurry added, “One of the most useful benefits of iDMS is its scalability for all sizes of success. This platform can help small to mid-sized dealerships get to the next level, as well as allow larger stores to reach maximum efficiency in their operations. iDMS will scale as your dealership grows, so you will not be faced with future software decisions.”
The new solution merges the best features of FEXDMS and AutoStar Solutions – along with adding some original features along the way. iDMS users will take advantage of:
- Seamless integration with DealerSocket’s other products, including CRM, digital marketing and inventory management platforms
- A streamlined experience, including a single login and highly intuitive user interface
- 100 percent web-based, cross-browser, cross-platform functionality, with a special focus on mobile devices so dealers can access iDMS in the F&I office, on the dealership lot, or while running errands
- Buy-here-pay-here decisioning and integrated lender portal, so dealers can finance a deal without leaving the platform
- Real-time accounting integration with QuickBooks, as well as flexible general ledger (GL) account creation and mapping, which give dealers granular control of GL transaction accounting
- Comprehensive desking solution for both buy-here-pay-here and independent retail dealers
- Robust collections, such as stacked promise-to-pay and dynamic queuing functionality
- Multitasking capabilities through an extra communication module at the bottom of each screen
- Seamless integration with DealerSocket CRM and other DealerSocket products
- Detailed reporting leveraging the best from AutoStar and FEXDMS, including the ability to reorganize past reports using new criteria
Demos of iDMS will be conducted at DealerSocket User Summit, Oct. 3-5, at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort and Spa. To register, visit usersummit.dealersocket.com/ind.
DealerSocket is a leading automotive technology platform that helps dealerships in the United States, Canada, and Australia improve profitability through a fully integrated suite of marketing, sales, service, customer experience, DMS, websites, data mining, and inventory management solutions. Headquartered in San Clemente, Calif., DealerSocket employs more than 1,000 people, and serves more than 10,000 dealerships and 300,000 active users in the United States, Canada, and Australia. DealerSocket’s advanced technology provides benchmarking data that paces the industry, and its insightful experts identify trends and develop strategic roadmaps that help dealers optimize processes and operate more profitably. Visit dealersocket.com/ind for more information.
Author: Digital Dealer
Digital Dealer exists to help dealers and their managers sell more vehicles more profitably by creating the best live events and media in the industry.