PHILADELPHIA — Automotive Internet Sales Training & Consulting Company, Dealer Synergy Names Karen M. Bradley as its New President. Karen M. Bradley has been a vital member of the Dealer Synergy team for the last 5 years.
Karen Majored in Pre-Med (Biology) at Drexel University for three years before she decided on a major career change and went into the corporate world. She hasn’t looked back ever since. Karen worked for over 5 years at InfoGuard Inc. , a Data Securities company with Clients such as Lockheed Martin & The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. Karen specialized in Finance & Insurance for the company.
Karen M. Bradley brings over 5 years Automotive B to B experience to the Dealer Synergy team as well as being:
- A Certified FranklinCovey Trainer / Facilitator for the “7 Habits of Highly Effective People” Signature and Associates Courses.
- A member of the National Speakers Association (N.S.A.)
- Published Author / Columnist
- 20 Group Speaker & Moderator
- Member of the Women’s Automotive Association International (W.A.A.I.)
CEO of Dealer Synergy, Sean V. Bradley was quoted as saying “With the exploding growth of the company we are going to need the leadership, tenacity and expertise that Karen brings to the team.”
About Dealer Synergy – Dealer Synergy is an award winning training, consulting and digital marketing company in the Automotive Sales Industry