While many dealerships have invested both time and money into developing a digital and social strategy to attract customers and sell cars, few have considered how to use this new technology to help them build trust and retain customers. In fact, the way dealers integrate their social, digital and traditional marketing approach can significantly improve service retention and fixed absorption. What tools can you use to begin immediately driving customers to your service department and generating more engagement with your web site and social media? What social and digital strategies are actually pushing your customers away from your dealership? Gary Kalk is sharing his expertise with you.
What action items will you take back to the dealership?
1. How to leverage what you are already spending on digital and social to grow business on the service drive.
2. Understand the tools available to not only make your job easier, but to “wow” your customers.
3. How to incorporate social media into your day-to-day service operations.
4. How using various technologies can build rapport and trust with customers.
5. How to use social and digital to highlight your dealership’s value.
6. How to use service, parts and body shop to enhance your social and digital strategies.
7. Discover which actions could actually be driving customers away from your dealership.
Click here to watch Gary’s video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1Du6rq2xOg
Gary Kalk is president and CEO of Dealer-FX, a leader in automotive retail marketing, providing consulting services, marketing and brand effectiveness programs, as well as integrated service retention tools to both dealers and OEMs throughout North America. Kalk is a 25-year veteran of the automotive industry and has worked with and deployed programs for numerous OEMs such as Lexus, Toyota, Honda, Acura, Suzuki, General Motors, Mitsubishi and Subaru — serving over 3,000 dealers. His expertise in all aspects of dealership operations, his strong understanding of retail marketing systems and processes and his recognition of the importance of the “customer experience” have enabled him to be a leader in driving customer retention and improving dealer profits.
An 11th Digital Dealer® Conference & Exposition Featured Speaker: Gary Kalk — Social Service Marketing: The Next Frontier for Driving Retention: Learn how digital and social strategies can integrate with your traditional marketing to retain service customers.
We’re building out the agenda, selecting speakers and topics for more than 80 sessions that are laser-focused on all things digital – Your Best Bet for Success! www.DigitalDealerConference.com