KANSAS CITY, MO – DataSource, Inc., one of America’s leading print supply chain management companies announced its partnership with CIMA Systems, the leading provider of multi-channel marketing communications technologies to the automobile industry.
Under this new partnership, DataSource will offer its dealership clients the opportunity to proactively promote dealership promotions, notifications and vehicle service reminders through CIMA’s advanced patent-pending marketing communication tools. The new offering brings DataSource dealership clients unlimited marketing communications capabilities (e.g. new vehicle/service promotions, service appointment reminders, seasonal events/promotions, automated appointment system via web and phone, etc.) via CIMA Systems Ownership Marketing Program.
Working like a virtual business development center for dealerships running automatically in the background, CIMA Systems offers dealerships such products as:
• AutoRemind: Unlimited marketing campaigns, including new service appointment reminders, vehicle ready notifications, new vehicle announcements, special order parts arrival notifications, sales and service thank you letters, CSI surveys and service-due notifications, among others.
• AutoAppoint: Automated service scheduling that allows customers to schedule confirmed service appointments 24/7, 365 days a year via web or automated phone.
• CarCare Service Menus: Interactive online service menus marketed proactively to customers based on each customer’s vehicle parameters. Dealers can capture more service business when customers know beforehand what services are required for their vehicle with respective prices.
• CIMA CarView: an interactive, Web based software platform that allows service departments to “visually explain” repair recommendations with real-time photos and expert illustrations.
• CIMAVision ROI Analytical & Reporting Tool: Reports regarding customers, communication ROI’s, employee productivity, customer satisfaction and revenues.
David Holland, president of DataSource, Inc. said CIMA Systems brings solid experience and in-depth knowledge of the automotive industry. “We are very excited to announce this new partnership. The combination of DataSource direct mail combined with CIMA Systems Advanced Ownership Marketing program will deliver tremendous marketing value for our automotive clients, at just a fraction of what most others dealerships are paying to promote their services today”.
“We at CIMA are very excited to expand our relationship with DataSource,” states Gary Nixon, President and CEO of CIMA Systems. “The combination of CIMA and DataSource makes it extremely easy for dealership customers to do business with them by automating the entire marketing process throughout the customer’s dealership life cycle. In today’s economic times, dealers need these tools to drive more business in the most cost effective way”.
DataSource, based in Kansas City, MO, provides a total solution to document design and distribution services essential to the successful operation of multi-location businesses such as commercial franchises, auto dealerships, retail insurance, branded products, industrial products and restaurant concepts. Services include design, sourcing, warehousing, fulfillment, distribution, print-on-demand and print management of marketing materials business forms and supplies. Products include business forms, marketing supplies, personnel management packets, training materials, menus, point-of-purchase displays and ad specialty items. DataSource manages over 18,000 SKUs for customers in 85,000 locations worldwide. Visit DataSource at www.data-source.com.
About CIMA Systems
CIMA Systems provides interactive automated marketing and customer service solutions to the automotive market. Its comprehensive software solutions enable dealers and automotive service businesses to communicate with prospects and clients throughout the client lifecycle. CIMA System’s automated, real-time, communications-management solutions provide immediate 24/7 customer feedback to front- and back-end marketing
campaigns, resulting in higher sales, increased client interaction and lower overhead. For more information, visit www.cimasystems.net.