Nashville, TN — Dataium, the largest aggregator of online automotive shopper behavior today announced the significant upgrade of its business intelligence and data reporting applicationVisiCogn® INSITE. The award-winning desktop application, first launched in 2010, has been re-designed and incorporated into the VisiCogn® Knowledge Center platform and will be available starting April 2, 2012.
In addition, INSITE has been enhanced to feature exciting new reporting modules for individual dealers and dealer groups that provide:
- Standard website performance metrics benchmarked against local market and national performance indicators
- Car buyer preferences on inventory and product selections
- Enhanced auto shopper profiles aggregated from auto shopping activity across Dataium’s network of automotive websites including dealership, manufacturer and automotive portals
- In-depth SEO and SEM analysis showing not only the keywords that drive the most traffic, but those that drive the highest conversions
- Lead attribution modeling
“Our goal has always been to create tools and solutions that revolutionize and improve the way dealers do business,” stated Jason Ezell, Co-founder and President of Dataium. He added, “we strive to provide dealers with better metrics to improve the decision making process which will produce better results and the enhanced VisiCogn® INSITE does exactly that.”
More information about VisiCogn® INSITE is available at www.visicogn.com/insite or by calling 877-896-DATA (3282).
About Dataium, LLC
Dataium is the largest aggregator of Internet automotive shopping activity. With its Cloud Intelligence® platform, the company collects, analyzes, and indexes billions of online automotive shopping events from a database of over 100 million active auto shoppers. The company supports cutting-edge data collection and reporting technology; VisiCogn® Collection Utility, VisiCogn® Knowledge Center, and is also known for its ASI™ index. For more information, visit www.dataium.com, email: email@example.com, or call 877-896-DATA (3282).