// Conference Overview
Thank you for your interest in speaking at the 23rd Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition!
The Digital Dealer Conference & Expo is where top automotive dealers go to stay ahead of the technology curve, delivering the largest array of industry speakers, peer to peer opportunities, and exhibit hall offerings – all carefully designed to impart groundbreaking business and digital strategies for dealerships.
Automotive digital marketing is all about strategy and becoming familiar with new technology. Using analytics to drive web traffic, expanding automotive industry knowledge among dealership employees, and investigating current leadership/management approaches are all imperative elements in remaining a lucrative dealership. Our conference is designed to provide digital automotive marketing education to elevate dealership performance and increase ROI throughout all dealership departments.
Before you begin your speaking proposal, please remember:
All Sessions Must Be Strictly Educational, and NEW (having never been presented at any of our events or any other industry event). Sessions cannot be repeated from a past event. Sessions that are submitted for Digital Dealer 23, must be presented for the first time at Digital Dealer 23. Avoid Submitting Broad Overviews and Takeaways. Provide detailed information, get specific, and avoid being vague or broad. Be sure to provide useful, actionable suggestions and “how-to” information that attendees can implement as soon as they get back to their store.You will need to have the following items to complete an application:
- Session Title and Subtitle
- Session Description (up to 150 words)
- 3 Primary Learning Objectives (specific and detailed takeaways describing what attendees will learn at this session and how it will benefit them after the conference)
- Session Outline – Download and complete an outline of your presentation (you can use the template here). There is an upload field on the application to submit your outline.
- Contact Information for all speakers
- Speaker(s) Experience
- Speaker(s) Bios (150 words or less)
- Headshot Photo for all presenters
- Speaker Video – All applicants must submit a Digital Dealer 23 speaker video at the time of applying. The video will serve two purposes: 1. The video will be viewed at the time an application is reviewed and factored into the acceptance decision; and 2. If a session is accepted, Digital Dealer will post the video online to promote the presenter’s session (so please make it informative and engaging).
- This video must be strictly non-promotional (no logos, or company/product mentions). Applications with videos that have promotional content in them will be viewed as incomplete proposals.
- Video Guidelines:
- Content: The video should feature the speaker introducing his or her self by name only, stating the title of the session, followed by a brief overview that includes the key concepts that will be discussed, and the specific strategies / knowledge that dealers will take back to their dealership as a result of attending the presentation. Be sure to explain key takeaways and invite dealers to attend your session.
- Format: The video is not to exceed 1 minute and 30 seconds. It should be in either.mp4 or .mov format.
- Quality: Make sure your audio is turned up, the lighting is good, the camera is steady, and that the background looks good for a video.
- Policy: Keep your video purely educational and free of all promotional content (no mentions of your company history, products or services, etc.). The goal of this video is to make attendees want to come to your session.
|Data & Analytics||11|
|Reputation & Loyalty||5|
Applications are being accepted for the following session types:
* 50-Minute Educational Breakout Session – Strictly Non-Promotional and NON-Proprietary
* 50-Minute Educational Breakout Panel (3 or more speakers) – Strictly Non-Promotional and NON-Proprietary
* 100-Minute Advanced, In-Depth 2-Part Breakout Session – Strictly Non-Promotional and NON-Proprietary
* 50-Minute Keynote Address – Strictly Non-Promotional
* 50-Minute Keynote Panel (3 or more speakers) – Strictly Non-Promotional
All presenters must agree to our speaker code of conduct which prohibits the use of profanity or offensive remarks, political commentary, pitching, and/or interference with rating machines outside of session rooms (rating machines are intended solely for dealership attendees and cannot be used by presenters and/or friends/colleagues of a presenter).
Please note: Deadlines below are firm.
|Call for Speaker Proposals Opens||May 5, 2017|
|Call for Speaker Proposals Closes||June 23, 2017|
|Notification of Accepted and Declined Proposals||On or before July 17, 2017|
|Final PowerPoint presentations Due||Two weeks upon acceptance notice|
Once accepted as a speaker, we must receive your PowerPoint presentation and teaser article (editorial content related to your session topic) upon two weeks of acceptance notice. Speaker acceptance is conditional until the terms and deadlines on this application are met.
We look forward to receiving your submission. Click ‘Apply Now’ below to begin.