HOFFMAN ESTATES, IL – May 24, 2016 – As a follow up to the Collision Repair Education Foundation’s successful spring high school and college collision career fairs that took place in 10 cities, the organization has announced six additional career fairs during the upcoming fall school semester. Each of the spring career fair events averaged over 200 students and provided opportunities for local collision students to meet industry employers, distribute resumes, see product demonstrations, and network with other schools.
Collision Repair Education Foundation Director of Development, Brandon Eckenrode notes, “We look forward to bringing these career fairs to additional markets in the fall and introducing these students to the local industry who are interested in their future. For many of these events we are working close with local industry associations and I-CAR volunteer committees to help communicate to the local industry contacts.”
Fall 2016 Collision Career Fair Schedule
- Chicago, IL – Friday, September 16th – Chicagoland Speedway – NASCAR Sprint Cup Weekend (Joliet, IL)
- Louis, MO – Friday, September 23rd – Gateway Motorsports Park (Madison, IL)
- Boston, MA – Wednesday, October 5th – Assabet Technical College (Marlboro, MA)
- Atlanta, GA – Thursday, October 20th – Maxwell High School of Technology (Lawrenceville, GA)
- Columbus, OH – November 16th – Fort Hayes Metropolitan Education Center (Columbus, OH)
- Minneapolis, MN – Date & location TBD
Companies interested in participating in these upcoming career fairs can contact Education Foundation Director of Development, Brandon Eckenrode at 847.463.5244 or Brandon.Eckenrode@ed-foundation.org.
About The Collision Repair Education Foundation
The Collision Repair Education Foundation, founded in 1991, is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to supporting collision repair educational programs, schools, and students to create qualified, entry-level employees and connect them with an array of career opportunities. For information on how to donate to programs supported by the Education Foundation visit: www.CollisionEducationFoundation.org.
Author: Digital Dealer
Digital Dealer exists to help dealers and their managers sell more vehicles more profitably by creating the best live events and media in the industry.