RouteOne’s Board of Directors appoints Chris Irving as RouteOne’s Chief Technology Officer. Mr. Irving has spent eight years with RouteOne and served as its Director of Application Development and Director of IT Operations. He will now assume the prior responsibilities for managing all information technology and systems development, which were formerly overseen by current RouteOne CEO, Justin Oesterle.
Mr. Irving will join RouteOne’s executive team, effective immediately, helping build upon its strong strategic and operating foundation. Led by Chief Executive Officer, Justin Oesterle, the executive team will now consist of:
- Janice Basile, Chief Financial Officer, responsible for all accounting and financial matters;
- Daniel J. Doman, Chief Legal and Privacy Officer, responsible for all legal matters, security, internal audit, and governmental affairs;
- Chris Irving, Chief Technology Officer, responsible for managing all information technology and systems development;
- Todd Mason, Chief Strategy Officer, responsible for managing product conception, development, and strategy, as well as all marketing-related strategy and tactics; and
- Brad Rogers, Chief Operating Officer, responsible for managing all sales, customer strategy, integrations, and customer support services.
Prior to joining RouteOne, Mr. Irving was responsible for information technology across the automotive and financial services industries, including Information Technology Manager at Brembo S.p.A., NAO Operations Support Manager at GMAC Financial Services, and Senior Operations Manager, Information Technology at Kaplan Financial. He also spent time as a consultant for General Motors, focused on operations, process improvement, and governance. Mr. Irving earned a Master’s of Business Administration from Walsh College. He earned his Bachelor of Science from Michigan State University and graduated from the Electronic Data Systems (EDS) Information Analyst Development Program.
RouteOne was formed in 2002 by Ally Financial, Ford Motor Credit Company, TD Auto Finance, and Toyota Financial Services to improve the F&I process for automobile dealers and their customers. Connecting thousands of dealers and finance sources in North America for vehicle financing, RouteOne’s platform delivers a comprehensive suite of F&I solutions across multiple channels: in-store, online, mobile, and via third-party solutions. Its flagship products include credit applications, eContracting, compliance, desking, and digital retail services. In addition, RouteOne enables dealer choice across a wide variety of best-in-class providers through open integrations with over 125 DSPs. More information is available at www.routeone.com.
Author: Digital Dealer
Digital Dealer exists to help dealers and their managers sell more vehicles more profitably by creating the best live events and media in the industry.