Chapter 1: Get Prepared
It’s time to get ready for NADA100! For the automotive industry, this is one of the BIGGEST, BADDEST events around, and that means you need to be on your toes. A convention this big isn’t for the faint of heart—and it’s not for the unprepared. Here’s what you need to know leading up to the biggest convention of the year:
- This year is NADA’s 100-year anniversary, so for just about everyone in automotive, New Orleans is the place to be this January. It’s going to be electric as dealers from around the country converge on the city to connect, share, and learn about everything that’s new in the industry.
- AutoAlert will leading the way with innovation and industry insights, so be sure to catch my not-to-be missed sessions on Learning to Love Complaints: Turning Feedback Into Success on all three convention days:
Everyone gets online complaints, but not everyone knows how to make feedback work to their advantage. Learn how from social media expert and AutoAlert Director of Digital and Social Engagement, Joey Little, @SocialLittleMan.
- Thursday, January 26 at 1:00 p.m. in Room 350
- Friday, January 27 at 10:30 a.m. in Room 265
- Saturday January 28 at 10:30 a.m. in Room 333
- Booth 1455 has serious news to share! Look forward to brand-new product updates from the AutoAlert team as they let visitors in on the breakthroughs they’ve made. Learn how to sell more in the service drive, know even sooner which customers are in market and what they’re looking for, and communicate with a state-of-the-art platform designed specifically for professionals in the automotive industry. We’ve got brand-new tech—and it’ll be at NADA.
- The convention kicks off with NADA100 Carnival! An exclusive opening event for NADA and American Truck Dealers members, international affiliates, and guests, this event will go down at Mardi Gras World from 7-10 p.m. on Thursday, January 26. Visitors can kick off their visit in true New Orleans style with food from top local restaurants, as well as music from local jazz musicians. With an expected attendance of 8,000, this will be a packed party and a great place to mingle with other industry pros.
- Did we mention Foreigner yet? Yep, Foreigner will be headlining at NADA100 Carnival. So kick back and sing along to Double Vision or Juke Box Hero while enjoying local culinary delights like jumbalaya and étouffée.
All this and more is waiting at NADA100 in New Orleans! We can’t wait to see you there. Until then, follow us on Twitter @AutoAlertLLC and on Facebook to catch updates about what’s to come. We’re sure you won’t want to miss AutoAlert’s industry-changing new products and technology!
Not yet registered to attend NADA100? Better hurry!
Author: Joey Little
Joey Little serves as Director of Digital and Social Engagement for AutoAlert. An expert in customer experience management, he educates automotive professionals at speaking engagements across the country. With results-driven advice and proven industry knowledge, he assists dealerships in reaching their audiences and increasing business via their social platforms.