Auto/Mate Dealership Systems announced today a 40 percent year-over-year increase in auto dealership installs in 2013, boosting the number of its auto dealer clients to more than 1,000 nationwide. The dealership management system (DMS) provider also announced that in 2013, Ford, GM and Toyota were the franchises with the highest rate of growth in switching to Auto/Mate’s DMS solution.
Mike Esposito, President of Auto/Mate, attributes the company’s continued growth to its full-featured, user-friendly software, a corporate culture that inspires employees to offer excellent customer service, as well as Auto/Mate’s expertise in making DMS conversions smooth. “Our vision for Auto/Mate has always been clear and that is to offer the best DMS software with the best customer service,” said Esposito. “It’s not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are as a company. Roy Disney said that first but it’s a philosophy our company adheres to.”
In the last five years, Auto/Mate has averaged more than 20 percent growth every year, steadily increasing its share in the retail automotive market. In addition, Auto/Mate achieved the following milestones in 2013:
- The release of Desk/Mate, an advanced F&I desking system that allows managers to easily compare multiple retail, lease and balloon payment options; as well as multiple vehicle choices for the customer displayed side-by-side.
- The addition of Auto Dispatch and electronic Repair Order (RO) functions to its service merchandising module, enabling hands-free, customized and flexible dispatching along with an open electronic RO system to increase service department productivity.
- Multiple new Open/Mate integrations with industry vendors including 700Credit, CAR-Research XRM, Dealer-FX, MOC1 Solutions, AutoAlert, Innovative Aftermarket Systems (IAS), ELEAD1ONE and more.
- Being honored with the 2012 “Highest Rated” Driving Sales Dealer Satisfaction Award
- Receiving the “Top Workplaces” award by the Albany Times-Union for the second year in a row, and being named a “Best Places to Work” by the Albany Business Review for the fourth year in a row.
- Adding 42% more employees and searching for more qualified candidates to work remotely as well as from Auto/Mate’s expanding headquarters in Albany, NY
Auto/Mate’s Automotive Management Productivity Suite (AMPS) software is fully integrated with the dealer communications systems (DCS) of Ford, General Motors, Toyota, Lexus, Nissan, Mazda, Honda, Subaru, Kia, Hyundai, Chrysler, Volkswagen, Audi and Mitsubishi. Fully integrated solutions allow dealers to choose the most cost-effective DMS solution to fit their need.
Auto/Mate’s DMS is scalable to suit any size dealership or dealer group.
For more information call Auto/Mate at 877-340-2677 or schedule an appointment to see a demo at Booth # 3253 at NADA: http://www.automate.com/NADA.php
Auto/Mate Dealership Systems is a leading provider of dealership management system (DMS) software to retail automotive dealerships. Its Automotive Management Productivity Suite (AMPS) is a user-friendly, feature-rich DMS in use by more than 1,000 auto dealers nationwide. Auto/Mate received the 2012 “Highest Rated” DMS award in the fourth annual Driving Sales Dealer Satisfaction Awards.
Auto/Mate’s employees have more than 800 years of combined experience working in auto dealerships – the foundation of its “Designed By Car People For Car PeopleTM” slogan. For more information visit our website, follow us on Twitter @AutoMateDMS and subscribe to our blog at http://blog.automate.com