COSTA MESA, Calif., — NADAguides, the leading online provider of vehicle pricing and information, announces its Must Consider vehicle list for Fall 2011 which includes the 2012 Buick Enclave, 2012 Ford Fusion, 2012 Lexus CT 200h, 2012 Lincoln MKX and the 2012 Volvo S60.
- The NADAguides Must Consider List provides consumers with unique vehicles that may not necessarily be at the top of consumers’ minds, but have definitely earned their moment in the spotlight for consideration and should not be overlooked. When recently polled, 74 percent of in-market car shoppers on NADAguides.com said that they would consider test driving a vehicle that they had never seen advertising for or heard anything about. With the Must Consider List, NADAguides provides an overview of worthy vehicles that may not be seeing much in the way of advertising, promotional support or press, but that those researching a new vehicle should consider purchasing.
- The Must Consider List vehicles selected by the analysts at NADAguides possess a combination of quality engineering, design and features, great performance and excellent fuel efficiency resulting in noteworthy success for each vehicle’s intended function and overall value (taking into account MSRP as compared to the vehicle’s quality and features).
NADAguides Must Consider List for Fall 2011
- 2012 Buick Enclave– This enticing premium crossover provides ample cargo and passenger space, eye-catching good looks, comfort and performance. With front- and all-wheel drive configurations, OnStar®, Stabilitrak, Bluetooth® connectivity and more the Enclave offers what consumers are looking for. The interior includes features that make driving the Enclave both comfortable and exhilarating including leather seats and a mahogany-inlaid steering wheel. Additionally the analysts at NADAguides have seen consumer interest for the 2012 Buick Enclave increase month-over-month since its introduction earlier this year – with interest nearly doubling from April to May 2011. The 2012 Buick Enclave achieves up to 20 MPG combined. MSRP starts at $36,600 for the 2012 Buick Enclave and it comes standard with a four year, 50,000 mile warranty.
- “From the moment we stepped into the 2012 Buick Enclave we were hooked, getting behind the wheel sealed the deal – this is one SUV you should consider,” Troy Snyder, Director of Product Development for NADAguides.
- 2012 Ford Fusion– The Ford Fusion is available in an S, SE, SEL, Sport and a Hybrid model. With its spacious interior, comfortable ride and the Ford SYNC® Voice-activated Communications and Entertainment System the Ford Fusion has a lot to offer consumers for a very competitive price within the highly competitive sedan segment. Achieving up to 33 MPG highway and up to 41 MPG in the Hybrid version, this fuel efficient vehicle offers the space and safety needed to make it a great family vehicle. With consumer interest for the 2012 Ford Fusion increasing throughout the year, this vehicle is one that will continue to be on the radar for consumers. The 2012 Ford Fusion is equipped with six airbags, anti-lock brakes with electronic stability control and a tire pressure monitoring system helping make it top of its class in safety. MSRP for the 2012 Ford Fusion starts at $19,850 and comes with a three year, 36,000 mile warranty.
- “The Ford Fusion offers the space, features and technology consumers demand in the highly competitive sedan category with the hybrid pushing MPG to the max even under normal driving conditions,” Troy Snyder, Director of Product Development for NADAguides.
- 2012 Lexus CT 200h– Achieving up to an estimated 43 MPG help this vehicle achieve far better fuel efficiency than any other luxury vehicle on the market. NuLuxe interior trim, a leather-trimmed steering wheel, Lexus six speaker Premium Sound System with SiriusXM™ Satellite Radio, USB and auxiliary, Bluetooth® and more make the 2012 Lexus CT 200h well-equipped and comfortable. With safety being important the CT comes with multiple active and passive safety features such as a driver’s and front passenger’s advance airbag system, whiplash injury lessening front seats, smart stop technology, and vehicle proximity notification sensor. Since the 2012 model was only recently announced, consumer interest on NADAguides has been off to a slow start. The analysts at NADAguides predict this will be one vehicle to keep an eye on as we move to 2012. Starting MSRP for the 2011 Lexus CT 200h is $29,120 and comes standard with a four year, 40,000 mile warranty.
- “This compact wagon provides Lexus luxury, performance and phenomenal fuel efficiency and a sleek design combine at an unbelievable starting price in the 2011 Lexus CT 200h,” Troy Snyder, Director of Product Development for NADAguides.
- 2012 Lincoln MKX– As a mid-sized luxury crossover, the 2012 Lincoln MKX delivers across the board. Features include navigation system with SYNC®, adaptive cruise control with collision warning, rear view camera system, leather interior, ambient lighting, panoramic vista roof, heated second row seats, heated/cooled front seats, heated steering wheel, and dual-zone electronic climate control. When it comes to safety the MKX delivers with a blind spot information system, front-impact airbags, side-impact airbags, overhead airbags, stability control, anti-lock braking, and tire pressure monitoring system. Consumer interest for the 2012 Lincoln MKX remained relatively steady during its first few months of introduction but recently nearly doubled from August to September 2011, suggesting that more and more consumers might be starting to take notice of this great vehicle. The MKX is backed by a 4-year/50,000-mile warranty and has a starting MSRP of $39,415.
- “A smooth and powerful drive with best in class horsepower and fuel economy make the 2012 Lincoln MKX a NADAguides Must Consider vehicle,” Troy Snyder, Director of Product Development for NADAguides.
- 2012 Volvo S60– Ergonomically designed while still maintaining impeccable styling, the 2012 Volvo S60 is a great entry level luxury sedan that achieves up to an estimated 25 MPG combined. With great features such as power and heated front seats, moonroof, blind spot information system, headlight washers, a rearview camera, front and rear park assist, hands-free phone capabilities, navigation system, premium sound system, rear seat entertainment system, and a USB port the Volvo S60 is packed with features consumers look for in a luxury vehicle. Safety is comprised of an advanced airbag system, hydraulic brake assist, ready alert brakes, anti-lock braking, distance alert, dynamic stability control, traction control, tire pressure monitoring, and whiplash protection system. With consumer interest on NADAguides.com consistently climbing for the 2012 Volvo S60 but still remaining relatively low the analysts at NADAguides wanted to be sure and call attention to this great vehicle and make sure it is on the radar for consumers looking for an entry-level luxury vehicle. MSRP for the 2012 Volvo S60 starts at $31,150 and comes with a five year, 60,000 mile warranty.
- “The 2010 Volvo S60 delivers the amenities standard in luxury, but exceeds the competition with its modern exterior lines with the traditional Volvo flare and low starting price,” Troy Snyder, Director of Product Development for NADAguides.
About the NADAguides Must Consider List
The NADAguides Must Consider List was established to assist consumers in uncovering new vehicles on the market that are less well-known, but that still offer a great value to consumers. The analysts at NADAguides review current model vehicles based on specific criteria including quality of engineering, fuel efficiency, standard safety equipment, performance, success of the vehicle for its intended function, and overall value. Based on the results of this analysis, NADAguides analysts then select vehicles to the Must Consider List.
NADAguides (www.nadaguides.com) is the largest publisher of vehicle pricing and information for new and used cars, classic cars, motorcycles, boats, RVs, and manufactured homes. NADAguides offers in-depth shopping and research tools in addition to the most market-reflective pricing available. The company also produces software, mobile applications, raw data, web services, web-syndicated products and print guidebooks.